MOG, one of the best on-demand music listening services, today announced that its award-winning mobile music application will be available and preloaded on select 4G smartphones on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Mobile Broadband network.
The MOG app provides users with the ability to search, browse and play unlimited music on demand from a catalog of more than 10 million songs and more than 1 million albums. Verizon Wireless customers will be able to enjoy MOG’s vast catalog of music and download any song, album or playlist directly to their mobile devices for $9.99 per month. MOG will be preloaded on select smartphones and available through V CAST Apps, Verizon Wireless’ mobile storefront, which offers direct billing of apps so the charges appear on a customer’s monthly bill.
MOG mobile app features for select Verizon Wireless 4G smartphones, include:
- One-click, high-speed playlist download: Verizon Wireless 4G LTE customers can explore and download MOG community-, editorial- and artist-based playlists at unprecedented speeds.
- High-quality audio: Leveraging the speed of the LTE network, all songs are downloaded and streamed at 320 kbps MP3 for maximum audio quality.
- High-definition album art: MOG will expose high-definition album art for customers who stream and download MOG tracks over the LTE network.
- Unlimited downloads: Subscribers can quickly download any song, album or playlist directly to their phones and continue listening even when out of cell or Wi-Fi range.
- On-demand streaming: Unlimited listening to any artist, album or song at any time.
- MOG Radio: Only MOG offers the patent-pending “MOG Mobius” music discovery engine that enables users to control the mix of similar artists, from true “artist only” radio up to a full mix of similar artists.