Motorola Mobility today introduced the new fitness device MOTOACTV. MOTOACTV is a lightweight, wearable fitness performance tracker and smart music player in one. Sync MOTOACTV with your PC, so you can check out the music you perform to best or track your workouts over extended time periods, set goals and even create workout competitions with your friends via the MOTOACTV Web Portal. And MOTOACTV features a touch-screen display so you can instantly launch a new workout or find that one song you've been dying to hear.
- Ongoing tracking of fitness performance stats, including pace, distance, calories burned, and map of route covered, with automatic wireless syncing of workout data to MOTOACTV.com
- 8GB or 16GB of storage for endless playlists
- Sports a 1.6" full-color touch-screen display that is sweat-proof, rain-resistant and scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass that auto-adjusts for indoor or outdoor lighting
- Option to sync with the latest Android-powered smartphone to receive incoming calls and texts
- FM radio capabilities for more song variety
- Up to five hours of battery life for outdoor workouts, 10 hours indoors, and nearly two weeks on standby
- Supports both Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+ wireless connectivity for your existing fitness sensors and your future ones
- Size: 46mm x 46mm x 9.6 mm
- Weight: 35 g
Beginning today, you can pre-order MOTOACTV at www.motorola.com, Amazon.com, Bestbuy.com, REI.com and SportsAuthority.com. Starting on November 6, 2011, MOTOACTV will be available for sale at Best Buy, Eastern Mountain Sports, REI, The Sports Authority and online at Amazon.com, with other retailers following shortly.
The exclusive launch carrier will be Verizon Wireless with availability in November.
The MSRP for MOTOACTV 8G is $249 and $299 for 16G. Motorola SF700 and Motorola SF500 sports headphones are sold separately and will be $149 and $99 MSRP respectively.
MOTOACTV will also be available in Latin America and Europe starting in Q1 2012.