All of you know about many free cloud storage services like Dropbox, Box, Microsoft SkyDrive but all of them offer limited amount of "online data storage" after that you need to upgrade for more space. But here is another service called BeeCloud offering 512GB of online storage with their free account and allows you to access your data from anywhere web, iPhone, iPad, smart phone, PC, or Mac. Wait!! don’t jump on BeeCloud by seeing whooping 512GB storage, there is lot more you should know.
What you can do with Free BeeCloud Backup?
- Backs up your files as you work.
- 512GB of storage
- It keeps up to 30 revisions of each file you upload on to BeeCloud, allowing you to go back to previous versions if you want too.
- You can view your backup files online from anywhere.
- You can even play your music, view your Office documents, watch your movies and display your photos right from within your web browser.
What you can’t do?
- You can’t make any changes to files from the web portal which means you can’t edit, move, delete or rename files online. If you want too you need to upgrade.
- You can’t upload new files online (because it is a direct copy of the files you have on your computer).
BeeCloud is a Live Drive reseller, uses all of LiveDrive's software and LiveDrive's web interface for uploading/downloading files, thus as a BeeCloud user you may get all security features of LiveDrive but keep in mind BeeCloud is LiveDrive RESELLER not LiveDrive itself and if you're assuming that BeeCloud will be here for so long.Think Again! LiveDrive can terminate BeeCloud at any time (remember Backify?) and in that case you lose everything.
So if you have made up your mind and want to try BeeCloud go ahead and get 512GB of free storage. All you need to do is to signup at their website for Free (no credit card required).