LG today announced its newest addition to its LTE smartphone line-up for the Korean market, the Optimus LTE Tag. The Optimus LTE Tag gets its name from a unique new feature, LG Tag+, which uses NFC (Near Field Communication) to communicate with special stickers or "tags" that can be programmed to automatically change the phone's settings. Swiping a tag upon entering the office could put the Optimus LTE Tag in silent mode and activate Wi-Fi. A tag on the car dashboard could be programmed to turn on Bluetooth, GPS and raise the volume.
With Slim and sleek design, the Optimus LTE Tag is available in white. Running a 1.2GHz Dual-Core processor, Android 2.3 Gingerbread (with the option to upgrade to Ice Cream Sandwich later) and 4.3-inch IPS display.
LG Optimus LTE Tag Specifications:-
- Chipset: 1.2GHz Dure-Core processor
- Display: 4.3-inch (800 x 480) IPS
- Memory: 16GB eMMC
- Camera: 5.0MP with AF-LED Flash (Rear) & 1.3MP (Front)
- OS: Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Battery: 1,700mAh
- Others: LG Tag+, MHL(Mobile High Definition Link), DLNA(Digital Living Network Alliance)