Sprint announced the HTC EVO 4G LTE, first HD Voice-capable smartphone available in the U.S. This handset will be available sometime in the second quarter for $199.99 and pre-order will begin on Monday, May 7th.
HTC EVO 4G LTE is built on Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich, integrated with HTC Sense 4. It features a 4.7-inch HD display, HD voice capabilities, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, large 2000mAh battery and dual-cameras (8-megapixel rear-facing and 1.3-megapixel front-facing).
Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE Specifications:-
- Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich, integrated with Sense 4
- 4.7-inch HD super LCD display
- 1.5GHz Dual-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Processor
- Google Play offers more than 450,000 useful applications, widgets and games and lets you upload 20,000 of your songs to the cloud for free and stream them to your device
- Google+ Hangouts allowing video chat with a group of up to 10 friends
- Near Field Communication (NFC) technology, which allows the device to read information from everyday objects, like stickers and posters embedded with NFC chips
- Google Wallet enables the phone to be used like a wallet to make safe, secure purchases at hundreds of thousands of participating retailers using NFC
- Android Beam allows users to quickly share Web pages, apps and YouTube videos with friends using NFC by simply tapping phones together
- Google Mobile wireless services such as Google Search, Gmail, Google Maps with Navigation, Google Calendar, Voice Actions and YouTube
- Messaging – personal and business email and text messaging, as well as IM through Google Talk
- 3G/4G mobile hotspot capability, supporting up to 8 Wi-Fi enabled devices simultaneously
- Wi-Fi – 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Advanced rear-facing 8-megapixel camera with f/2.0 lens, super-fast auto-focus, digital zoom and smart LED flash; HTC ImageSense to take great photos, in adverse conditions; front-facing 1.3-megapixel camera with 1080p video recording.
- Beats Audio enables customers to hear music the way the artist intended with unique audio tuning that delivers thundering bass, soaring midrange and crisp highs
- 3.5 mm headset jack
- Dimensions: 5.3 x 2.7 x 0.35 inches (LxWxT)
- Weight: 4.7 ounces
- Display: 4.7-inch HD 720p super LCD (1280 x 720), 16.7 million colors
- Battery: Imbedded 2000mAh Lithium Ion (Li-ion) battery
- Memory: 16GB internal memory (ROM); 1GB RAM; supports up to 32GB microSD card (sold separately)