The world’s first smartphone with 2GB of RAM, LG Optimus LTE II will be available in Korea starting this week, just as promised by LG. The Optimus LTE II ships with a 4.7-inch True HD IPS display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, a 1.5GHz Dual-Core (Qualcomm MSM8960) processor, 8MP rear-facing, 1.3MP front-facing camera, 16GB internal memory, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, a 2,150mAh battery and new Optimus UI 3.0.
There is still no words on availability of this device in markets outside of Korea.
Optimus LTE II Specs:-
- Chipset: 1.5GHz Dual-Core (Qualcomm MSM8960)
- Display: 4.7-inch True HD IPS Display (1280 x 720)
- Memory: 2GB DDR RAM, 16GB Internal Storage, Micro SD support (up to 32GB)
- Camera: 8MP rear-facing, 1.3MP front-facing
- OS: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Battery: 2,150 mAh SiO+, Wireless Charging Support Available
- Others: WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, MHL, NFC, USB 2.0 HS, DLNA