IObit released the beta version of Advanced SystemCare 6 which is now available for the free download. This new beta version feature brand new user interface, you will notice right away if you have used previous versions. There are two modes available - Simplified Mode and Expert Mode. In Simplified mode it shows few basic options to help protect, repair and optimize your computer with one-click. In Expert mode, it reveals additional options in Care, Toolbox and Turbo Boost section. It also features lighter installation package, improved optimization function, turbo boost, new Internet Boost Technology and more. Just head past the break to download Advanced SystemCare 6 Beta 1.0 and to read more about what’s new in Advanced SystemCare (ASC) 6.
What's new in Advanced SystemCare 6:
- Brand New User Interface for Easier and Simpler Use
- New Surfing Protection Technology for TOP Online Security and Safer Online Environment
- New Performance Monitoring Technology as an Add-On for More Comprehensive and Efficient Optimization
- New Generation Technology for Much Lighter Installation Package Yet More Powerful Functions
- New Internet Boost Technology for Faster and Smoother Online Experience
- New Generation Super Engine for Disk Defragment to make scan and optimization much faster
- More Secure, Stable, Smart and Reliable Performance Gives You Peace of Mind
- Improved Active Optimize Function for Smarter Real-time Optimization
- Improved Toolbox for Daily PC Maintenance
- Improved Turbo Boost Function for More Efficient Working and Superb Gaming Experience
- Enhanced Registry Fix and Vulnerability Scanning Technology Ensures More Effective Performance
Note:- Download and use this product only if you’re comfortable with beta testing otherwise you can download the stable version.
This beta version can be installed with ASC 5.