ARCHOS announce the unveiling of its Gen10 XS tablet line. The ARCHOS 101 XS, a 10.1-inch tablet weighing only 21 ounces and measuring only 8mm thick, will be the first of this new line of extra slim Android tablets to debut mid-September 2012 for £299.99 SRP, followed by the release of the ARCHOS 97 XS and ARCHOS 80 XS later in 2012.
Powered by an unskinned version of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, ARCHOS Gen10 tablets deliver a pure Android experience and will be upgradable to Android’s next OS, Android 4.1 or Jelly Bean (in Q4 2012).
Additional features include:
- 1.5 GHz smart multi-core processor and 1GB of RAM
- Google’s suite of mobile applications including Gmail, Google Talk, YouTube and Google+
- Google Maps with Street View and Navigation
- Google Drive with 5GB of free cloud storage
- OMAP 4470 CPU with PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- 10.1-inch screen with 1280 x 800 resolution
- 16GB Flash Memory
- Micro USB, MicroSD (SDXC up to 64 GB), Mini HDMI
- WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0