Sony in its blog post revealed that Sony Xperia V packs innovative sensor-on-lens touch screen technology, which means that the number of physical layers in the touch panel (handset stackup) is reduced, as the sensor layer is actually part of the lens itself. This in turn means that you will get better image quality, as there is no interference from the touch sensor component.
- 4.3” HD Reality Display powered by the Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2 for razor sharp clarity
- 13 MP fast capture camera with full HD video recording.
- Latest generation 1.5GHz dual core processor for improved battery life, fast performance and ultra sharp graphics
- LTE for the fastest data download speeds (in markets where technology is available)
- Easy connectivity with One-touch ‘One-touch’ enabled by NFC
- Clear audio+ for the highest level of sound quality
- PlayStation Certified
- Android version 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich). Will be upgraded to Android version 4.1 (Jelly Bean) following launch.
- Highest levels of dust and water resistance in a smartphone (IP55/57+) ensure protection from the effects of immersion up to 1m for 30 minutes
- MHL connectivity for viewing content on a big screen without the need for a charger
- Available in Black, Pink and White colours
Source:- Developer Sony Mobile