Nokia Transport 2.3 Beta is available in more than 550 cities worldwide, help you find the best and quickest route around town. In this new version of Nokia Transport the icons have been modified to make your journey more ‘glanceable’. Different icons now represent different modes of transport, e.g. bus, train, or subway each has it’s own icon. Additionally, hotels, restaurants and shops now have new icons, too. You can check you previous destination with a simple swipe left or right.
- Everything, all in one place: One view for all your public transportation information with integrated pedestrian, bus, train, and light rail for over 700 agencies worldwide.
- Tap for transport nearby: Easily discover which stop or station is closest to where you are, check upcoming departure times for buses, trains, trams, and more.
- Integrated route options: With Journey Planner you can review multiple integrated route options including the fastest way to get there from where you are. Choose the route and time that works best for you and you are all set with detailed door-to-door routing.
- Detailed door-to-door routing: Guided directions show you where to get off, and guide you all the way to your final destination with integrated walking directions. View your walk directions on a map or in a list view.
- Pin your favorite destination to your start screen: Easily find your way back to your favorite destinations right from your start screen and get route and departure times at a glance.
- Smart search: quickly search by address or POI to find the best route.
Source:- Nokia Conversation