Nokia announced a low-cost Windows Phone 8 smartphone - Nokia Lumia 620. The Lumia 620 uses interchangeable shells, packs a 3.8-inch TFT display, 1 GHz dual core Snapdragon S4 processor, 512MB of RAM, a 5MP rear-camera with flash and VGA front camera. It also features 8GB internal memory, Nokia City Lens, Bluetooth, NFC and WiFi.
The Nokia Lumia 620 will be available in the first quarter of 2013 for $249.
Nokia Lumia 620 Specifications:-
- Networks: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100
- Display: 3.8” TFT WVGA 800×480, ClearBlack
- Memory: 512MB RAM (8GB internal memory, Micro SD support up to 64GB)
- Camera: 5MP autofocus, LED flash; Video capture: HD 720p@30fps; VGA front camera
- Size & weight: 115.4 x 61.1 x 11.02 mm; 127g (including battery)
- Connectivity: NFC, WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4Ghz + 5Ghz, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS/A-GPS, Glonass, micro-USB, 3.5mm audio connector (AHJ + WP Controls)
- Processor: 1 GHz Dual Core Snapdragon S4
- Battery Talk time: (GSM/WCDMA) Up to 14.6 h/ up to 9.9 h; Standby time: Up to 330 h