Good news for avast lover’s , avast 6.0 Beta now available for download which includes new features like Auto Sandbox, WebRep, sidebar gadget for windows 7 etc.
- AutoSandbox – suspicious programs will be optionally run sandboxed
- avast! WebRep – browser plugin for website reputation rating; a combination of data from our virus lab and community voting
- Script Shield now even in the Free AV
- Site Blocking now even in the Free AV
- SafeZone – a special virtualized area for sensitive transactions (e.g. secure online banking) (paid products only)
- Restore factory settings command (Settings -> Troubleshooting)
- Automatic actions in the boot-time scan
- New compression method in the installer makes the setup packages about 20% smaller.
- Script Shield now functional even with IE8/IE9 Protected Mode
- Sidebar gadget
- Improved stability/compatibility of the Behavior Shield
- Improvements in the avast! sandbox
- Help files not updated yet
- Localizations incomplete yet
- SafeZone not yet accessible (Pro AV / IS only)
- WebRep only available for IE and Firefox (Chrome is coming soon)
- Firewall: per-application packet rules not yet accessible
- Firewall: uTorrent conflict not yet resolved
NOTE :- This version needs to be installed from scratch, i.e. updating from a previous version of avast won't work.
So guys, this is only for experienced user who want to try it and for novice users you guys just wait for the final release of Avast 6.0 and if you can’t wait and want to try this-- just for time pass and for enjoyment then you can go and download it (which i don’t recommend to the novice user).