Razer, announced the release of the Razer Ouroboros ambidextrous wireless gaming mouse is designed for both right- and left-handed gamers. It offers fully customizable ergonomics and a fit for every hand size—big or small—by allowing adjustment of the arched palm rest and back. Two interchangeable side panels ensure you’re using your preferred grip style at all times. Game for hours-on-end while minimizing fatigue and maximizing comfort.
Razer’s highly advanced 8200 dpi 4G Dual Sensor System powers the mouse. This gaming-grade mouse sensor combines a laser and an optical sensor to enhance tracking precision and detect surfaces 10 times faster than previous generation sensors. Its all-new dpi clutch lets you temporarily reduce or increase the dpi as you game, so you can go from high-sensitivity assault to more measured sniper, then back to assault again, as needed.
The Razer Ouroboros also features an ultra-low 1 ms latency wireless play that is as responsive and precise as when it is corded. You’re as free to swipe and destroy as your play style dictates.
- U.S. $129.99 / EU €129.99
- Razerzone.com – Q4 2012
- Worldwide – Q4 2012
Razer Ouroboros features:
- Customizable ergonomics to fit all hand sizes and grip styles
- 8200 dpi 4G Dual Sensor System
- Gaming-grade wireless technology with dock
- Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
- 11 programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling/1 ms response time
- Up to 200 in. per sec./50 g acceleration
- 2.1 m/7 ft. braided fiber cable
- Battery life: Approx. 12 hrs. (continuous gaming)
- Approximate Size : 116 mm to 136 mm/4.57 in. to 5.35 in. (length) x 71 mm/2.80 in. (width) x 42 mm/1.65 in. (height)
- Approximate Weight: 115 g/0.25 lbs. (without battery) to 135 g/0.29 lbs. (with battery)