Adobe Revel 1.5 is now available in the Mac App Store and the iTunes App Store.
Adobe Revel (formerly known as Adobe Carousel) is a photography app that marries powerful and intuitive organizing and editing tools with a cloud technology uniquely designed for photos. With Revel users have one place for all their photos, which they can access using their iPad, iPhone, and Mac. And thanks to automatic syncing of everything a user does – importing and editing photos, creating albums – Revel is the only app that allows consumers to access and manage one photo library on virtually any iOS device or Mac computer.
New features available in Adobe Revel 1.5 include:
- Albums to organize photos – Create an album on one device and it is automatically updated and accessible everywhere
- Sharing albums on the Web – Share private albums with friends and family via AdobeRevel.com
- Captions – Add context to memories with text descriptions
- An updated all new UI makes the app more intuitive and easier to navigate
- Library grid view – Browse photos in track or grid view
- Sign in with Facebook or Google IDs – Eliminate the hassle of remembering another password by logging in with a Facebook or Google ID and password
Important information about Trials
Users with an expired trial as of August 21, 2012 will have another 30 days to try the new version. To start another 30-day complimentary subscription, users need to login with their existing Adobe Revel ID. Users will not be automatically charged at the end of their complimentary subscription; this applies to all users of the Adobe Revel 30-day complimentary subscription.
Pricing and Availability
The Adobe Revel 1.5 desktop app for Mac is immediately available in the Mac App Store and the apps for iPhone and iPad is on the iTunes App Store. Upgrading these apps is free for all existing customers. Subscription pricing for an Adobe Revel account is available for $5.99/month.