Sony announced its new flagship Android handset – the Sony Xperia Z, with a 5-inch Full HD 1080p Reality Display, a 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro quad-core processor, 13 MP camera and 4G LTE- will launch globally in Q1 2013.
In selected markets, a design variant of Xperia Z – Xperia ZL – will also be released in Q1 2013. Xperia ZL delivers the same immersive entertainment experiences as Xperia Z but in a smaller form factor.
Xperia Z and Xperia ZL will launch on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and will be upgraded to 4.2 shortly after launch for the latest Android user experience.
Sony Xperia Z Specifications/Key Features:-
- 5” 1080 x 1920p full HD Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2
- 13MP Fast Capture camera with Exmor RS for mobile, the world’s first image sensor with HDR video for smartphones
- Dust and water resistant (IP55 & IP57) with a durable glass display
- 1.5 GHz asynchronous quad-core Snapdragon S4 processor with 2GB RAM
- Battery STAMINA mode improves your standby time by at least 4 times
- One-touch functions enable consumers to easily share music, photos and videos from their smartphone to an array of NFC-enabled Sony devices
- LTE, 4G for superfast entertainment
- A unique OmniBalance design with subtly rounded edges and smooth reflective surfaces on all sides
Phone 4U announced that the Sony Xperia Z will be available in Phones 4u stores from 1st March 2013.