Sprint announced the upcoming availability of its 4G-capable device – HTC EVO 3D. Built with the Gingerbread (2.3) version of Android, HTC EVO 3D features America’s first QHD 3D 4.3-inch display and a powerful 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon dual-core processor. HTC EVO 3D also features dual 5 megapixel cameras, which can be used to capture both high-quality conventional and stunning 3D images and videos, opening up new frontiers for user-generated content, social networking and streaming video.
HTC EVO 3D Features:-
- 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera for video chat
- 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot capability, supporting up to eight Wi-Fi enabled devices simultaneously
- Android Market for access to more than 150,000 useful applications, widgets and games available for download to customize the experience
- Google mobile services such as Google Search, Gmail, Google Maps with Navigation, Google Calendar, Voice Actions, and YouTube
- Sprint’s unique implementation of Google Voice, allowing customers to keep their Sprint number and seamlessly move to Google Voice
- Corporate e-mail (Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync), personal (POP and IMAP) e-mail and instant messaging
- 4GB Internal memory/1GB RAM
- microSD slot (supports up to 32GB memory card)
- Wi-Fi – 802.11 b/g/n
- Stereo Bluetooth
- Integrated GPS
- 1730 mAh Lithium-ion battery
HTC EVO 3D will be available for Sprint customers this summer. Pricing will be shared closer to launch. Pre-registration begins today at www.sprint.com/evo3d.